Coverage and Terminology
Online Medical (“Online Medical Pty Ltd”).
This Hosting Service Level Agreement (SLA) applies to the customer or party or parties ("You", "Your") who hold a current hosting account with Online Medical and your account is current (i.e., not past due) with Online Medical.
As used herein, the term "Web Site Availability" means the percentage of a particular month (based on 24-hour days for the number of days in the subject month) that the content of customer's Web site is available for access by third parties via HTTP and/or HTTPS, as measured by Online Medical.
Online Medical will provide you with limited technical support related to service disruption issues at no additional charge. Online Medical will not provide development-related support for web applications, scripts or components from third parties, scripts of installable applications from our Application Vault, or those developed or installed by You.
Support is available by telephone Monday to Friday within business hours – 9:00am to 5:00pm AEST. We are available to respond to and resolve support requests within business hours only.
Please note that all support requests must be fully documented by submitting the Technical Support Request form on the Online Medical website. If possible the message should include attached screen capture image(s) to illustrate the issue(s). The email must include the following information:
- The domain(s) affected.
- Description of the issue(s) involved.
- Description of the steps required to replicate the issue(s).
Online Medical's target response time to technical support requests is less than one hour during business hours.
Online Medical will make best efforts to resolve support requests within the next business day.
The response and resolution time depends on the complexity of the enquiry and current support request volumes.
Out of Business Hours
Support requests may be submitted at any time via email. We are available to respond to and/or resolve support requests within business hours only.
Online Medical aims to achieve 100% Web Site Availability for all customers. This is a goal, not a contractual obligation.
Online Medical will do its best to announce any scheduled maintenance at least 24 hours ahead of time to the customer, if we feel there is a likelihood of significant disruption to the service.
Online Medical reserves the right to perform emergency maintenance without any prior notification, should it be deemed necessary to protect and maintain the security and integrity of the Service.
Customer shall not receive any remedy under this SLA in connection with any failure or deficiency of Online Medical Availability caused by or associated with:
- circumstances beyond Online Medical's reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of any governmental body, war, insurrection, sabotage, armed conflict, embargo, fire, flood, strike or other labour disturbance, interruption of or delay in transportation, unavailability of or interruption or delay in telecommunications or third party services, virus attacks or hackers, failure of third party software (including, without limitation, ecommerce software, payment gateways, chat, statistics or free scripts) or inability to obtain raw materials, supplies, or power used in or equipment needed for provision of this SLA;
- failure of access circuits to the Online Medical's Network or it's upstream providers, unless such failure is caused solely by Online Medical;
- Planned, Urgent, or Emergency Maintenance and Upgrades;
- DNS issues outside the direct control of Online Medical, including DNS propagation of DNS entries;
- issues with FTP, POP, IMAP, or SMTP customer access;
- false SLA breaches reported as a result of outages or errors of any Online Medical's measurement system;
- the restoration of data from backup;
- customer's acts or omissions (or acts or omissions of others engaged or authorized by customer), including, without limitation, custom scripting or coding (e.g., CGI, Perl, HTML, ASP, etc.), any negligence, wilful misconduct, or use of the Services in breach of Online Medical's Terms of Service and Acceptable Use Policy;
- e-mail or webmail delivery and transmission;
- outages elsewhere on the Internet that hinder or prevent access to the Customer’s Online Medical Services or account; or
- browser or DNS caching that may make the Online Medical Services inaccessible to the Customer when others can still access the Online Medical Service.
Please note: Server downtime is not recorded and no remedy is issued during scheduled or emergency system maintenance. Outages caused by the actions beyond Online Medical's control including, but not limited to DoS attacks or other forms of intrusion are excluded from the uptime/downtime calculations.
To guarantee optimal performance of the hosting infrastructure, it is necessary for Online Medical to perform routine maintenance on the servers. Such maintenance often requires taking Online Medical web and email servers off-line, typically performed during off-peak hours. Online Medical will give you advance notice of maintenance requiring the servers to be taken off-line whenever possible. Online Medical reserves a minimum of one hour of Service unavailability per month for maintenance purposes. Such unavailability is not included in the Service Availability calculation.